Final wave of National Awards 2018 are now open6 July 2018 Led raising
The final set of categories for the National Awards 2018 are open.
This set of categories focuses on participation. It includes awards for those who have accomplished notable achievements in aquatics in the last 12 months.
The awards ceremony, which takes places on Saturday 10 November at the Great Hall, University of Birmingham, is the ideal opportunity to recognise those in the aquatics community.
Final five nomination categories open
- Coach of the Year
- Youth Achievement Award
- Adult Achievement Award
- Personal Achievement Award
- The David Sparkes OBE Innovation Award
Get your nominations in!
- Step 1: Click here to read the nomination criteria
- Step 2:
The 11 other categories are:
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Service to Aquatics
- Club of the Year
- Club Network of the Year
- Learn to Swim Rising Star
- Primary School of the Year
- Swim School of the Year
- Teacher of the Year
- Facility Operator of the Year – up to 10 wet sites
- Facility Operator of the Year – 11+ wet sites
The closing date for all nominations is Saturday 4 August.